The hotel with the charm and character of days gone by
The hotel was built by the well known wine and spirit merchant A.E. & F.C. Tolley and the licence from the Globe Hotel at Kincraig was transferred to the newly completed building in 1934.Now under new management ( Alli and Josh ), the hotel is currently undergoing redevelopment but has a dining room operating 5 days per week for lunch and dinner. online form.